Kramer TP-410: 1:10 UXGA / Audio / RS-232 LineTransmitter & DA EDID support
- Resolution — WUXGA (1920x1080)
- EDID Capture
- Control — RS–232, RS–485 & Ethernet
- Level & EQ trimmers
- Size — Standard 19" (1U). Rack "ears" included.
- Audio — U/D
The TP-410 is a high-performance distribution amplifier for computer graphics up to WUXGA or twisted pair video, unbalanced stereo or S/PDIF audio, and bi-directional RS-232 signals. The RS-232 and selected audio/video inputs, distributed to ten twisted pair outputs.
- Resolution — Up to and including WUXGA (1920x1080).
- Selectable Inputs — Local or twisted pair (WUXGA, audio and RS–232).
- Data Handling — Extensive bidirectional RS–232 embedding, de–embedding and other options.
- Selectable Analog or Digital Audio Input.
- EDID Capture — Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
- Transmission Range — Up to 300ft (100m) over STP cabling.
- Flexible Control Options — Front panel, RS–232, RS–485, Ethernet.
- Controls — Source selection buttons, power and source indicator LEDs, TP LEVEL and EQ trimmers.
- Worldwide Power Supply — 100–240V AC.
- Standard 19” Rack Mount Size — 1U. Rack "ears" included.
- Transmission of video, audio and RS–232 signals for extended distances over standard STP/UTP cables.
- Multimedia and presentation source and acceptor selection.