Kramer TP-210: 1:10 UXGA to CAT 5 Transmitter DA (+2 x HD-15 o/puts) PC™
Please call us for alternatives or end of line stock.
- H&V Sync Polarity Settings
- Size — Standard 19" (1U). Rack "ears" included.
- Audio — N/A
The TP−210 is a high−performance distribution amplifier for computer graphics video signals with resolutions up to UXGA/1080p/WUXGA. It takes one input and provides ten twisted pair outputs plus two computer graphics video outputs on 15−pin HD connectors for local monitoring.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Max. Resolution — UXGA/1080p/WUXGA.
- Sync Polarity Settings — H & V switches for improved display compatibility with the CAT 5 outputs.
- System Range — Up to 100m (320ft) (twisted pair).
- Cable — UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
- Power Connect™ System — A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
- Standard 19” Rack Mount Size — 1U. Rack "ears" included.
- Presentation and multimedia applications.
- Long range graphics distribution for schools, hospitals, security, and stores.