Kramer TP-202: Looping CAT 5 with 2 x UXGA out PowerConnect™
- H&V Sync Polarity Settings
- Level & EQ
- Size — TOOLS — Mount 3 units side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–3T rack adapter.
- Audio — N/A
The TP-202 is a twisted pair branching receiver for computer graphics video signals with resolutions up to and exceeding UXGA or HDTV signals. It takes a twisted pair signal and converts it into a computer graphics or HDTV signal available on two 15-pin HD outputs, and simultaneously re-transmits the original twisted pair signal to another compatible receiver.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Max. Resolution — WUXGA & 1080p.
- Long System Range — More than 100m (300ft).
- Expandable — Cascades up to 6 units.
- Cable — For standalone, use UTP (unshielded twisted pair) cable such as CAT 5.
- Sync Polarity Settings — H & V switches for improved display compatibility.
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls — Recessed to prevent unintentional adjustment.
- Power Connect™ System — A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
- Presentation and multimedia applications.
- Long range graphics distribution for schools, hospitals, security, and stores.