Kramer TP-126XL: Computer Graphics Video, Stereo Audio & RS-232 receiver
- Enhanced EDID
- Bidirectional RS–232
- Size — TOOLS — Mount 3 units side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–3T rack adapter.
- Audio — U/D
The TP-126xl is an extended range twisted pair receiver for computer graphics video, unbalanced stereo audio and bidirectional RS-232 control command signals. The unit receives a twisted pair signal from the TP-125xl that it converts to computer graphics video, RS-232, unbalanced stereo and S/PDIF audio signals.
- Max. Resolution — WUXGA & 1080p.
- HDTV Compatible.
- System Range — More than 820ft (more than 250m).
- Cable — We recommend the use of Kramer's BC–XTP high quality skew–free, unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cable. When using UTP cable, it is advisable to ensure that the cable is installed far away from electric cables, motors and so on, which are prone to create electrical interference.
- Bidirectional RS–232 Interface — Commands and data can flow in both directions via the RS–232 interface, allowing status requests and control of the destination unit.
- Presentation and multimedia applications.
- Long range graphics distribution for schools, hospitals, security, and stores.