Kramer TP-125XL: Computer Graphics Video, Stereo Audio & RS-232 c/w EDID tx
- Enhanced EDID
- Bidirectional RS–232
- Size — TOOLS — Mount 3 units side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–3T rack adapter.
- Audio — U
The TP-125xl is an extended range twisted pair transmitter for computer graphics video, unbalanced stereo audio and bidirectional RS-232 control command signals. It converts the input signals to a twisted pair signal and transmits them over CAT 5 cable to a compatible receiver.
- Max. Resolution — WUXGA & 1080p.
- HDTV Compatible.
- System Range — More than 820ft (more than 250m).
- EDID Capture — Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
- Cable — We recommend the use of Kramer's BC–XTP high quality skew–free, unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cable. When using UTP cable, it is advisable to ensure that the cable is installed far away from electric cables, motors and so on, which are prone to create electrical interference.
- Bidirectional RS–232 Interface — Commands and data can flow in both directions via the RS–232 interface, allowing status requests and control of the destination unit.
- Presentation and multimedia applications.
- Long range graphics distribution for schools, hospitals, security, and stores.