Kramer TP-121XL: Computer Graphics Video, & Stereo Audio transmitter c/w EDID
£169.00 (ex VAT)
£202.80 (inc VAT)
- Enhanced EDID, Max. Resolution — WUXGA & 1080p
- Size — TOOLS — Mount 3 units side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–3T rack adapter.
- Audio — U
The TP-121xl is a high-performance twisted pair transmitter for computer graphics video and unbalanced stereo audio signals. It converts the input signals to a twisted pair signal and transmits them over CAT 5 cable to a compatible receiver.
- Max. Resolution — WUXGA & 1080p.
- HDTV Compatible.
- EDID Capture — Captures EDID from the display or uses pre–programmed default EDID.
- Interference Protection — Increased level of protection against noise, spikes and interference in adverse environments.
- System Range — More than 250m (more than 820ft)
- Cable — UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
- Power Connect™ System — A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 60m (200ft) of each other.
- Presentation and multimedia applications.
- Long range graphics distribution for schools, hospitals, security, and stores.
AUDIO BANDWIDTH (-3DB)
AUDIO S/N RATIO