Kramer TP-114: UXGA Line Transmitter / 1:4 DA with Loop input PC™
£139.23 (ex VAT)
£167.08 (inc VAT)
- Looping Input
- Sync Polarity Settings
- Size — TOOLS — Mount 3 units side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–3T rack adapter.
- Audio — N/A
The TP-114 is a high-performance distribution amplifier for computer graphics video or HDTV signals. It converts a computer graphics video or HDTV signal on a 15-pin HD connector to four identical twisted pair signals.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Max. Resolution — WUXGA & 1080p.
- Sync Polarity Settings — H & V switches for improved HDTV compatibility.
- Power Connect™ System — A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
- System Range — Up to 100m (320ft). Greater distances possible depending on signal resolution and cable.
- Cable — Uses UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) cable such as CAT 5.
- Presentation and multimedia applications.
- Long range graphics distribution for schools, hospitals, security, and stores.
MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL