Kramer TP-112HD; 1:2 UXGA / Composite / HD Transmitter Over TP PC™
£116.66 (ex VAT)
£139.99 (inc VAT)
- Resolution — Up to WUXGA/1080p
- H&V Sync Polarity Settings
- Size — TOOLS — Mount 3 units side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–3T rack adapter.
- Audio — N/A
The TP-112HD is a twisted pair transmitter for computer graphics video and HDTV signals. It converts a computer graphics video or HDTV signal on a 15-pin HD connector to two identical twisted pair signals.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Max. Resolution — WUXGA & 1080p.
- Power Connect™ System — A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
- Long System Range — Up to 100m (320ft). Greater distances possible depending on signal resolution and cable.
- Cable Type — Uses UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) cable such as CAT 5.
- Sync Polarity Settings — H & V switches for improved HDTV compatibility with the CAT 5 outputs.
- Presentation and multimedia applications.
- Long range graphics distribution for schools, hospitals, security, and stores.
MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL