Kramer TP-105HD: 1:2 TP Line Driver and Distributor (for PT-110 / PT-120) PC™
£162.56 (ex VAT)
£195.07 (inc VAT)
- For Analog Video Signals over Twisted Pair
- Level & EQ Controls
- HDTV Compatible
- Size — TOOLS — Mount 3 units side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–3T rack adapter.
- Audio — N/A
The TP-105HD is a line driver and distribution amplifier for analog video signals over twisted pair. It takes a twisted pair input and distributes it to two identical twisted pair outputs.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Max. Resolution — WUXGA & 1080p.
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls.
- System Range — Up to 100m (320ft).
- Cable — UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
- Power Connect™ System — A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS™ — 3 units can be rack mounted side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–3T rack adapter.
- Presentation and multimedia applications.
- Long range graphics distribution for schools, hospitals, security, and stores.
MAX OUTPUT LEVEL
DIFF. GAIN (PAIR)
DIFF. PHASE (PAIR)
S/N RATIO (PAIR)