Kramer TP-10: Composite / YC / St-Audio Receiver (IR Return)
- S/PDIF or Stereo Audio
- IR Sensor
- Requires a TP-9
- Size - TOOLS - Mount 3 units side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.
- Audio - U/D
The TP-10 is a twisted pair receiver for composite or s-Video (Y/C) signals and unbalanced analog stereo or S/PDIF digital audio signals. The TP-9 transmitter converts the video and audio to a twisted pair signal and the TP-10 converts the twisted pair signal back into video & audio signals.
- Bandwidth — >70MHz (–3dB).
- Audio — S/PDIF or unbalanced analog.
- IR Repeater — 1 IR sensor.
- Twisted Pair Input/Outputs — RJ–45 connector.
- System Range — up to 200m (650ft).
- Cable — UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
- Level (Gain) & EQ (Peaking) Controls.
- Power Connect™ System — Only one unit in a system, the transmitter or the receiver needs to be connected to a power source when the devices are within 50m (150ft) of each other.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS™ — 3 units can be rack mounted side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–3T rack adapter.
- Studios, airports, offices and hospitals.
- Security and military applications.