Kramer: Sl-240 16-Port Master Room Controller
- Supported by Kramer Control
- Scalable & flexible control
- Bidirectional RS–232 & IR with learning capability
- GPI/O & relay control
- Size — Standard 19" (1U). Rack "ears" included.
The SL-240 is a master space controller (Kramer Control brain) that can operate over Ethernet with control interfaces that include: four bidirectional RS-232, four IR, four GPI/O, and four relays. It controls devices such as scalers, video displays, audio amplifiers, Blu-ray players, sensors, screens, shades, door locks, and lights. Multiple Kramer Ethernet control gateways can be used to add remote I/O ports.
- Space Controller — Controls any AV device/display with its corresponding logic.
- High Performance Architecture — Enables a scalable and flexible programming platform.
- 4 RS–232 Bidirectional Control Ports — For controlling devices via bi–directional serial control protocols.
- 4 IR Emitter & 1 IR Receiver Control Ports — Control devices via IR control protocols and learn commands from IR remotes.
- 4 GPI/O Control Ports — Control devices via general purpose I/O ports, program configured as digital input, digital output or analog input interface for controlling sensors, door locks, audio volume and lighting control devices.
- 4 Relay Control Ports — Control devices via relay contact closure, such as opening and closing drapes, shades, blinds, and projection screen scrolling.
- Network Support — 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet.
- LED Indicators — I/O port state and system status.
- Software Management Support — Kramer Control, API.
- Controls small to large spaces for commercial, education and government sectors.