Kramer: SID-X1N 4-Input Multi-Format Video over DGKat Tx c/w Step-In
- Max Resolution — WUXGA
- Control — Local Step–in Input Select (button or Contact Closure)
- Size — MegaTOOLS® — Mount 2 units side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–T2B rack adapter.
- Audio — U/E
The SID-X1N is a DGKat™ twisted pair transmitter and step-in commander for computer graphics video, HDMI, DVI, DisplayPort and unbalanced stereo audio signals. The unit includes a “Step-In” button that allows the local source to be routed as the active source on the main display through the main switcher.
- Max. Data Rate — 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphics channel).
- Compatible Switcher — VP–81SIDN.
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant. — Works with sources that support HDCP repeater mode.
- HDMI Support — x.v.Color™ and 3D.
- I–EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ — Intelligent EDID handling & processing algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI systems.
- Data Equalization and Reclocking.
- Input Signal Detection — Based on video clock presence.
- Automatic Input Selection — Based on manual selection or last connected input.
- Automatic Analog Audio Detection and Embedding.
- Local Balanced Audio De–embedding.
- Support for Digital Audio Formats.
- Lockable EDID.
- DGKat™ Signal Integration — Kramer’s unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables. We strongly recommend using Kramer DGKat™ cables designed specifically for optimum performance.
- Cable — Requires STP (shielded twisted pair) cable. For optimum range and performance, use Kramer's BC–DGKat623 or BC–DGKat7a23 cables. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non–Kramer CAT 6 and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges. Use only shielded cable where both ends of the shield are soldered to ground.
- Power Connect™ System — A single connection to the transmitter powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
- Local Step–In Switching — Button & contact closure.
- Power Supply — Requires independent power supply.
- Presentation rooms.