Kramer: Secure DH KVM Switch 4-Port DP video, PP 3.0
- Highest Security by Design (NIAP PPS V3.0)
- Prevent Information Leaks
- Filter USB Peripherals
- Multi–Monitor Support
DK42P−3 is a secure dual head 4−port, 4K30 UHD DisplayPort KVM switch. It enables users to share peripherals − keyboard, video, mouse and audio − between four different security−level networks/computers while isolating all hosts and protecting against data leakage and malicious attacks through shared peripherals. DK42P−3 provides the highest possible isolation between connected computers and is NIAP Common Criteria Protection Profile version 3.0 (PP3.0) certified.
- Highest Security by Design — NIAP Common Criteria Protection Profile version 3.0 (PP3.0) certification for peripheral Sharing Switch (PSS) devices.
- 4K30 UHD Resolution — Supports resolutions up to 3840×2160 @30Hz.
- Work Freely Without Compromising Security — Display and control classified and non–classified computers without compromising security.
- Prevent Information Leaks — Block peripheral exploits, information leaks, eavesdropping, signal transmission, computer malware, hardware and firmware tampering.
- Dual Display — Provides flexible presentation options with duplicate or extend view modes.
- Smooth Switching Between Computers (Virtual Display Technology) — Automatically switch all peripheral control from one computer to another by dragging the cursor between each computer’s display border.
- Keyboard Lock Indication — Caps Lock, Num Lock, and Scroll Lock indication on front panel.
- Versatile and Flexible — Configurable as a KVM switch (default) for sharing a display, keyboard and mouse between connected computers, or KM switch for sharing keyboard and mouse and simultaneously working on multiple computers connected to separate displays.
- High–security organizations
- Government agencies
- Financial institutions
- Any other organization that handles sensitive and confidential information