Kramer: RUGGEDIZED LSHF 4K/60Hz 4:2:0 Fibre-Optic HDMI (M-M) Cable
- Color–coded connectors
- Resolutions up to 4K60 4:4:4
- Rugged TPU jacket
CRS−AOCH/CLR/60 is an active optical HDMI cable for 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) resolutions over distances up to 100m (328ft). Built with a TPU−rated (thermoplastic polyurethane) jacket that has excellent abrasion resistance, tensile strength and high tear resistance, this cable can withstand the most demanding conditions in rental, staging and production setups. And it is thinner, lighter and more flexible than copper cables.
CRS−AOCH/CLR/60 includes transparent EDID, HDCP, and HBR support and reduced risk of EMI and RFI interference for critical AV installations. The cable's HDMI ends are color coded (green for source and red for display) to prevent installation errors.
- Max. Resolution — 4K@60Hz (4:4:4), 8–bit, full HD, 3D Deep Color across all lengths.
- Max. Data Rate — 18Gbps.
- Embedded Audio — PCM 8–channel, Dolby Digital True HD and DTS–HD Master Audio.
- HDMI Support — HDCP 2.2, HDR, EDID and CEC.
- High–Quality Connectors — 24K gold–plated, corrosion–resistant and best possible connectivity.
- EMI & RFI Immunity.
- No External Power — Active units are powered via the HDMI connector.
- Thin Construction — 4.5mm (0.18”) diameter.
- Jacket Construction — TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane).
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
- Varied Selection of Lengths — Available in versions from 10m to 100m (33 to 328ft).