Kramer RS-40N-3: 4-Port Smart-Card Reader
- Interface with multiple isolated computers
- Compatible with Identive Readers
- Supported by Most OS
- Cost Effective
- Ease of Use
- Active Anti Tampering
RS40N−3 secure multi−domain smart card reader (MDR) enables the use of one smart card to login to multiple computers simultaneously. RS40N−3 MDR 4−port device interfaces with four computers through USB cables and enables a single user smart−card to securely and simultaneously authenticate in front of four isolated computers.
- Unique in the Market — The only smart–card reader available today that can interface with multiple isolated computers. Based on unique technology and patents.
- Compatibility — The MDR design relies on Identive (formally SCM) readers, the industry's most popular and compatible smart–card reader, supported by most OS in use today.
- All Firmware in ROM (Read Only Memory).
- Cost Effective — An affordable solution for agencies and organizations. Saves on costs of issuing and maintaining multiple cards for each user.
- Ease of Use — MDR automatically switches between channels with minimal training in the device operation.
- Active Anti Tampering — Always–on active anti–tampering with 10 years battery life cycle. Special holographic tampering evident labels.
- High–security organizations
- Government agencies
- Financial institutions
- Any other organization that handles sensitive and confidential information