Kramer: RS-232 Range Extender (Pair required) PC™
£69.22 (ex VAT)
£83.06 (inc VAT)
- 2 Units Required
- Configure One As the Transmitter & the Other as the Receiver
- Range — 3300ft
- Rack Kit — RK–1
- Size — MultiTOOLS® — Mount 4 units side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–1 rack adapter.
- Audio — N/A
The FC-50 is a bidirectional range extender for RS-232 signals. The unit converts an RS-232 signal to a twisted pair signal and sends it to a second FC-50 that converts the twisted pair signal back into an RS-232 signal.
- Bidirectional RS–232 Operation.
- Operation — 2 units are required.
- Mode Selection — Connects the RS–232 port to a PC or a controlled device.
- Mode Indicator LED — Red for device and green for PC.
- System Range — Up to 1000m (3300ft).
- Cable — UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
- Crossed/Straight Selection — Between the unit and the controlled device.
- Power Connect™ System — A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
- Compact MultiTOOLS® — 4 units can be rack mounted side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–1 universal rack adapter.
- Long distance device or matrix switcher control.