Kramer RC-76M: 6-Button Room Controller module for Mertens EU Wall Boxes
- 6 RGB–color, backlit buttons
- Custom labeled, removable button caps
- 1 Ethernet port
- 1 KNET™ port
- 1 RS–485 port
- 2 Bidirectional RS–232 ports
- 2 IR emitter ports
- 1 GPI/O port
- 2 Relay ports
- 1 IR sensor for learning
- Site–CTRL™ software compatible
- Mounts in standard 2 gang UK Merten System M on–wall boxes
- Audio — N/A
The RC-76M is a 6-button control keypad that fits into standard Merten on-wall boxes. Connected over Ethernet to Site-CTRL™ remote AV control, site management & monitoring system, as well as LAN-connected control gateways for extended controlled devices capacity, and over KNET™ to master room controller and auxiliary keypads for remote keypad control, it can flexibly serve either as a standalone room controller, part of multi-units KNET™ system, or part of multi-unit Ethernet system managed by Kramer Site-CTRL™ site management platform. The RC-76M is ideal for auditoriums and meeting rooms, for convenient control of their complex multimedia systems and other room facilities such as screens, lighting and shades.
- Back Lit & Label Capable Buttons — 6 RGB–color, tactile feedback, backlit buttons.
- Custom Labeled, Removable Button Caps.
- 1 K–NET™ Connector — Connect to master room controller, and auxiliary keypads for remote keypad control.
- K–NET™ Single Link Connection — Provides a single keypad link cable–connectivity, carrying both power and keypad control communication information.
- 1 RS–485 Bi–directional Control Port — Control devices via RS–485 control protocols.
- 2 RS–232 Bi–directional Control Ports — Control a device via bi–directional serial control protocols.
- 2 IR Emitter Control Ports — Control a device via IR control protocols.
- 1 GPI/O Control Port — Controls a device via a general purpose I/O port, program–configured as digital input, digital output or analog input interface for controlling sensors, door–locks, audio volume and light dim level, or lighting control devices.
- 2 Relay Control Ports — Control devices via relay contact closure, such as scrolling up and down screens, drapes, shades, and blinds.
- IR Sensor Port — Learns commands from IR remotes.
- Program Control — Program configuration with Kramer K–Config software.
- Kramer Site–CTRL™ Compatibility — For network management and remote control over the Ethernet port.
- Keypad Lock–Out — Option for tampering prevention by locking and unlocking of the keypad buttons.
- Mini USB Port — To upload configuration files, set the K–NET™ ID number, and power the device during configuration.
- Mounting — On–wall, in standard 2 gang UK Merten System M boxes.
- Easy Installation — Fits to standard on–wall boxes for simple and cost–reducing installation.
- Control in presentation and conference room systems, board rooms and auditoriums