Kramer RC-74DL: 12-Button Master Room Controller with Digital Volume Knob
- 12 RGB–color, backlit buttons
- Custom labeled, removable button caps
- Digital knob for volume control
- 3 8–characters program–configurable LCD displays
- 1 Ethernet port
- 2 KNET™ ports
- 3 Bidirectional RS–232port
- 2 IR emitter port
- 4 Relay ports
- 1 IR sensor for learning
- Site–CTRL™ software compatible
- Mounts in standard 3 gang US wall junction boxes
- Audio — N/A
The RC-74DL is a 12-button control keypad, with knob and LCD displays. It is a versatile device that connects to powerful control tools: over Ethernet it connects to Kramer's Site-CTRL™, a remote AV control, site management & monitoring system. For extended controlled device capacity it connects to LAN-connected control gateways. For remote keypad control it connects via KNET™ to master room controllers and auxiliary keypads. It flexibly serves either as a standalone room controller, part of multi-units KNET™ system, or part of multi-unit Ethernet system managed by Kramer Site-CTRL™ site management platform. The RC-74DL is ideal for auditoriums and meeting rooms, for convenient control of their complex multimedia systems and other room facilities such as screens, lighting and shades.
- Back Lit & Label Capable Buttons — 12 RGB–color, tactile feedback, backlit buttons. Buttons are grouped in 3 groups, each with it group LCD display.
- Custom Labeled, Removable Button Caps.
- Volume Control Knob with LEDs — Bi–directional rotary dialed digital knob for volume control, with 5 LEDs bar for visual volume level feedback.
- LCD Displays — 3 blue–color and 8 white–characters LCD displays, in 3 button groups, for programmed visual feedback indication and group configured labeling.
- 2 K–NET™ Connectors — Connect to master room controller, and auxiliary keypads for remote keypad control.
- K–NET™ Single Link Connection — Provides a single keypad link cable–connectivity, carrying both power and keypad control communication information.
- 1 RS–485 Bi–directional Control Port — Control devices via RS–485 control protocols.
- 3 RS–232 Bi–directional Control Ports — Control a device via bi–directional serial control protocols.
- 2 IR Emitter Control Ports — Control a device via IR control protocols.
- 2 GPI/O Control Ports — Control a device via general purpose I/O ports, program–configured as digital input, digital output or analog input interface for controlling sensors, door–locks, audio volume and light dimming level, or lighting control devices.
- 4 Relay Control Ports — Control a device via relay contact closure, such as scrolling up and down screens, drapes, shades, and blinds.
- IR Sensor Port — Learns commands from IR remotes.
- Program Control — Program configuration with Kramer K–Config software.
- Kramer Site–CTRL™ Compatibility — For network management and remote control over the Ethernet port.
- Keypad Lock–Out — Option for tampering prevention by locking and unlocking of the keypad buttons.
- Mini USB Port — For uploading configuration files, setting the K–NET™ ID number, and powering the device during configuration.
- Mounting — In–wall, in standard 3 gang US wall junction boxes.
- Easy Installation — Fits to standard in–wall boxes for simple and cost–reducing installation.
- Control in presentation and conference room systems, board rooms and auditoriums.