Kramer RC-54DL: 12-Button KNET™ Auxiliary Control Panel
- 12 RGB–color, backlit buttons
- Custom labeled, removable button caps
- Digital knob for volume control
- 3 8–characters program–configurable LCD displays
- 2 KNET™ ports
- Mounts in standard 2 gang EU, or UK wall junction boxes
- Audio — N/A
The RC-54DL is a 12-button auxiliary keypad, with knob and LCD displays. Connected over KNET™ to master control keypad such as RC-74DL, the RC-54DL is ideal for serving as remote secondary keypad in classrooms, boardrooms or auditoriums, for convenient control of their multimedia devices.
- Back Lit & Label Capable Buttons — 6 RGB–color, tactile feedback, backlit buttons. Buttons are grouped in 2 groups, 4 buttons in ‘SOURCES’ group, and 2 buttons in ‘DISPLAY’ group.
- Custom Labeled, Removable Button Caps.
- Volume Control Knob with LEDs — Bi–directional rotary dialed digital knob for volume control, with 5 LED bar for visual volume level feedback.
- LCD Displays — 3 blue–color and 8 white–characters LCD displays, in 3 button groups, for programmed visual feedback indication and group configured labeling, such as knob control state of either audio or light level.
- 2 K–NET™ Connectors — Connects to master room controller, and auxiliary keypads for remote keypad control.
- K–NET™ Single Link Connection — Provides a single keypad link cable–connectivity, carrying both power and keypad control communication information.
- Program Control — Program configuration with Kramer K–Config software.
- Keypad Lock–Out — Option for tampering prevention by locking and unlocking of the keypad buttons.
- Mini USB Port — To upload configuration files, set the K–NET™ ID number, and power the device during configuration.
- Mounting — In–wall, in standard 3 gang US wall junction boxes.
- Easy Installation — Fits to standard in–wall boxes for simple and cost–reducing installation.
- Remote secondary keypad control in classrooms, boardrooms or auditoriums