Kramer RC-53DLC: 6-Button User Interface for Master Room Controller
- 6 RGB–color, backlit buttons
- Custom labeled, removable button caps
- Digital knob for volume control
- 2 8–character program–configurable LCD displays
- 2 KNET™ ports
- Mounts in standard 2 gang EU, UK, or US wall junction boxes
- Audio — N/A
The RC-53DLC is a 6-button auxiliary keypad, with knob and LCD displays. The RC-53DLC is ideal for serving as a remote secondary keypad for master room controllers, such as the Kramer SummitView™ BrainBox or the SL series room rontrollers in classrooms, boardrooms or auditoriums, for convenient control of multimedia devices.
- Back Lit & Label Capable Buttons — 6 RGB–color, tactile feedback, backlit buttons. Buttons are grouped in 2 groups, 4 buttons in ‘SOURCES’ group, and 2 buttons in ‘DISPLAY’ group.
- Custom Labeled, Removable Button Caps.
- Volume Control Knob with LEDs — Bi–directional rotary dialed digital knob for volume control, with 5 LED bar for visual volume level feedback.
- LCD Displays — 2 blue–color and 8 white–characters LCD displays, in 2 button groups, for programmed visual feedback indication and group configured labeling.
- 2 K–NET™ Connectors — Connects to master room controller, and auxiliary keypads for remote keypad control.
- K–NET™ Single Link Connection — Provides a single keypad link cable–connectivity, carrying both power and keypad control communication information.
- Program Control — Program configuration with Kramer K–Config software.
- Keypad Lock–Out — Option for tampering prevention by locking and unlocking of the keypad buttons.
- Mini USB Port — To upload configuration files, set the K–NET™ ID number, and power the device during configuration.
- Mounting — In–wall, in standard 2 gang EU, UK, and US wall junction boxes.
- Easy Installation — Fits to standard in–wall boxes for simple and cost–reducing installation.
- Remote secondary keypad control in classrooms, boardrooms or auditoriums