Kramer RC-43T: 6-Button K-NET™ Auxiliary Control Panel
- 6 white–color, touch–sensitive buttons
- Custom labeled, removable button caps
- 1 KNET™ port
- Mounts in standard 1 gang US wall junction boxes
- Audio — N/A
The RC-43T is a touch-sensitive 6-button auxiliary keypad. Connected over KNET™ to master control keypad such as RC-43SL, RC-74DL, or SL-1N, the RC-43T is ideal for serving as remote secondary keypad in classrooms, boardrooms or auditoriums, for convenient control of their multimedia devices.
- Touch–sensitive & Label Capable Buttons — 6 white–color LED–feedback buttons.
- Custom Labeled, Removable Button Caps.
- 1 K–NET™ Connector — Connect to master room controller, and auxiliary keypads for remote keypad control.
- K–NET™ Single Link Connection — Provides a single keypad link cable–connectivity, carrying both power and keypad control.
- Program Control — Program configuration with Kramer K–Config software.
- Mini USB Port — To upload configuration files, set the K–NET™ ID number, and power the device during configuration.
- Mounting — In–wall, in standard 1 gang US wall junction boxes.
- Easy Installation — Fits to standard in–wall boxes for simple and cost–reducing installation.
- Remote secondary keypad control in presentation and conference room systems, classrooms, board rooms and auditoriums.