Kramer PT-110XL: Computer Graphics Video over Twisted Pair Transmit c/w EDID
£119.00 (ex VAT)
£142.80 (inc VAT)
- Max Resolution — WUXGA & 1080p
- Extended Range — Up to 250m (820ft)
- EDID Capture
- Size — Pico TOOLS™ — Mount 4 units side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–4PT rack adapter.
- Audio — N/A
The PT-110xl is an extended range UXGA line transmitter that receives a UXGA signal and transmits it over a CAT 5/6 cable to the PT-120xl or TP-120 receiver.
- Resolution — Up to WUXGA & 1080p.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Power Connect™ System — A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
- Extended Transmission Range — Up to 250m (820ft) when used with Kramer’s twisted pair xl receivers (such as PT–120xl, TP–122xl or TP–126xl).
- EDID Capture — Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
- Increased Noise Immunity — An increased level of protection against noise, spikes and interference in adverse environments.
- Presentation and multimedia applications
- Long–range graphics distribution for schools, hospitals, security, and stores