Kramer MV-5: 5 Input Multiviewer
- Max Data Rate — 3Gbps
- Kramer Equalization & re–Klocking™
- Format Conversion
- Input Cable Equalization
- Window & Image Scaling
- Independent Layer Transparency Control
- Proc Amp
- 16 Screen Layouts.
- Control — Ethernet & RS–232.
- Size — Standard 19" (2U). Rack "ears" included.
- Audio — N/A
The MV-5 is a versatile, high-performance video and graphic multi-window viewer for DVI signals, SD and HD analog signals up to 1920x1200@60Hz, and SDI signals up to 3G HD-SDI. The device can window up to four sources (plus a background) in any layout and output the image as SDI, DVI, component and composite video signals. Both preprogrammed and customizable screen division is supported.
- Max. Input Data Rate — 3Gbps.
- Kramer Equalization & re–Klocking™ Technology — Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- Multi–Video Output Formats — SD–SDI (259M), HD–SDI (292M) and 3G HD–SDI (SMPTE 424M), HDMI, HD, SD, analog and composite.
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Support on DVI Inputs/Outputs.
- Powerful Cross Conversion — Any format to any format, any standard to any standard.
- Input Cable Equalization — Up to 350m (1150ft) for SD signals, 140m (459ft) for 1.5GHz HD signals, and 120m (394ft) for 3GHz HD signals.
- Chroma–Key Engines — Four independent chroma–key engines for each image layer.
- Window and Image Scaling — Zooming (up to 1000%) and aspect ratio control.
- Independent Layer Transparency Control.
- Image Controls — Brightness, contrast, color and sharpness.
- Window or Input Label Insertion.
- 16 User–Definable Screen Layouts.
- Screen Handling Buttons — Freeze, size, position.
- Lock Button — To prevent unwanted tampering.
- Flexible Control Options — Front panel with menu LCD, on–screen display (OSD), Ethernet and RS–232.
- Worldwide Power Supply — 100–240V AC.
- Professional broadcasting and production studios
- Presentation applications