Kramer: Master Room Controller (SL-1N)
- 2 Bidirectional RS–232 ports
- 2 IR emitter ports
- 3 relay ports
- 1 IR sensor and 1 IR input port for learning
- 1 Ethernet port
- 1 K–NET™ port
- K–Config™ programming software compatible
- Site–CTRL™ software compatible
- Size — TOOLS — Mount 3 units side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–3T rack adapter.
- Audio — N/A
The SL-1N is a master room controller that can operate over Ethernet (LAN) with control ports that include two bidirectional RS-232, two IR and three relay. It controls devices such as scalers, video displays, audio amplifiers, DVD players, sensors, screens, shades, door locks, and lights. Multiple Kramer Ethernet gateways can be used to add remote I/O ports.
The SL-1N includes a KNET™ connector interface which enables access to the master controller from auxiliary room controllers such as control keypads. The SL-1N can also provide power to auxiliary room controllers via the KNET™ connectors.
- 1 Ethernet Port — Connector for IP–enabled devices and control gateways for adding remote I/O ports
- 1 K–NET™ Connector — Enables communication between the master controller and auxiliary room controllers such as control keypads
- K–NET™ Single Link Connection — Enables a single connection for both power and control to auxiliary controllers
- 2 RS–232 Bi–directional Control Ports — Serial control protocol for compatible devices
- 2 IR Emitter Control Ports — Infrared control for compatible devices
- 3 Relay Control Ports — Contact closure control for actions such as rolling up and down screens, drapes, shades, and blinds
- Simultaneous IP Control Communication — With up to 15 IP control clients.
- Kramer K–Config™ Compatible — Intuitive Windows–based configuration application for fast and easy design of room control systems
- Kramer Site–CTRL™ Compatible — Remote customer site control and management over customer's IP network
- IR Sensor and IR Input Ports — Learn commands from IR remotes
- Mini USB Port — For firmware upgrades of technical services
- Master room controller for room control systems
- Multimedia room control, such as classrooms and meeting rooms