Kramer: LSHF 4K/30Hz Fibre-Optic HDMI (M-M) Cable (Detachable ends)
- Lengths — 33–164' (10–50m)
- Removable HDMI Connectors
- Pull–Through Capsule
- Supports HDCP 2.2
- Audio — E
Kramer’s CLS-AOCH/XL is an Active Optical HDMI Cable for running 4K@60Hz (4:2:0), 4K@30Hz (4:4:4), over longer distances up to 100m (328ft) in a simple and practical way. The HDMI ends of this hybrid-fiber cable quickly detaches leaving a much smaller head that can be run through conduit or other tight spaces with the included pulling capsule. DVI ends can be purchased separately. The AOCH cables are thinner, lighter and more flexible than copper or even standard optical cables. They provide transparent EDID and HDCP support without signal attenuation. They also provide reduced risk of EMI and RFI interference to provide a perfect solution for critical AV installations that demand the highest signal integrity.
- Video Resolution — 4K@60Hz (4:2:0), 4K@30Hz (4:4:4) 8–bit, full HD, 3D Deep Color across all lengths.
- High Data Transfer Rate — Up to 10.2Gbps.
- Embedded Audio — PCM 8–channel, Dolby Digital True HD, DTS–HD Master Audio.
- High–Quality Connectors — 24K gold–plated, corrosion–resistant and best possible connectivity.
- EMI & RFI Immunity.
- No External Power — Powers the active units via the HDMI connector, consumes only 0.25W (50mA @5V).
- Thin Construction — 3.4mm (0.13") diameter.
- Small Bending Ratio — Only 6mm (0.24").
- Jacket Construction — Low smoke & halogen free or UL CMP–OF (Plenum).
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
- Varied Selection of Lengths — Available in versions from 10 to 100m (33 to 328ft).
- Professional AV system interconnection
- Indoor & outdoor digital signage panels & kiosks
- Home theater systems
- Facility automation systems