Kramer: KN-DSP100 Network Powered Server with DSP
Ships in 3-5 days
- Single–box, plug–and–play solution
- Perfect for large–scale DSP deployments
KN−DSP100 is a 19” 1U server with pre−installed Kramer Network Enterprise Management Platform and added DSP functionality. In addition to the full functionality of Kramer Network, KN−DSP100 provides DSP over IP and enables simultaneous processing of 64 input channels and distribution to over 1000 outputs. The unit is fully compatible with any Dante™ audio signal and provides auto−detection of all Kramer devices and their functionality. KN−DSP100 seamlessly integrates with standard IT infrastructures and simplifies the user experience with a single point of contact for both management and support of all audio devices. The device’s processing capability is powered by Waves Audio™, the world−leading developers of audio DSP technologies.
- Powered by Kramer Network.
- Over 1,000 Inputs & Outputs using Dante™.
- 64 Processed Inputs.
- Processes by Waves Audio™ Including: — Q10 Paragraphic EQ, GEQ 30–band Graphic EQ, X–FDBK Automatic Feedback Eliminator, WNS Automatic Noise Suppressor, MaxxVolume Dual Compressor for High & Low Levels, L1 Peak Limiter / Level Maximizer, C1 Compressor.
- Virtual Matrix — Click and connect any source to any destination and create predefined scenarios for video and Dante™ streams.
- User–friendly Web–based GUI — Easily access and use from anywhere, anytime.
- Automated Device Detection — The platform instantly and automatically identifies devices in the network, reducing configuration time.
- Visual & Topology AV System Mapping — Easily drill down to a specific network, site, building, or room to start managing AV devices.
- System & Connection Status at a Glance — Quickly identify critical issues in the network and see logical–video–link status at a glance.
- Court rooms