Kramer: KN-100 Network Powered Server
Ships in 3-5 days
- Pre–installed Kramer Network
- Hardware designed to maximize the features and benefits of Kramer Network
- Modular, web–based software designed for IT managers
- Comprehensive pro–AV device management
- Powerful AV routing for virtual and physical matrices
KN−100 is server hardware with Kramer Network software already installed on the device. With a 6th generation Intel® Xeon® E3−1240 v5 Xeon (4 Cores, 8M Cache, 3.50 GHz) processor, 2x 4GB DDR4 RAM, an 80GB SSD hard drive, Windows® 10 operating system, KN−100 is designed to maximize the features and benefits of Kramer Network.
Kramer Network is an innovative enterprise management platform that lets IT and AV managers easily configure and manage the entire Kramer AV/IP product range and Dante™ devices from any single point, anywhere in the world.
- Multi–language, User–friendly Web–based GUI — Easily access and use from anywhere, anytime.
- Integrated Maestro Room Automation — For use with any device or location.
- Automated Device Detection — The platform instantly and automatically identifies devices in the network, reducing configuration time.
- Enhanced Security — With intuitive user access management and LDAP integration, Kramer Network allows only certain users to access specific audio or video sources, rooms and pre–defined scenarios.
- Visual & Topology AV System Mapping — Easily drill down to a specific network, site, building, or room to start managing AV devices.
- System & Connection Status at a Glance — Quickly identify critical issues in the network, see logical–video–link status at a glance.
- Remote Maintenance — No need for on–site visits.
- Virtual Matrix — Click and connect any source to any destination and create predefined scenarios for video and Dante™ streams.
- No Programming Required — Install and start using the platform in minutes with no need for programming.
- Scales to any Size Installation — Support hundreds of devices simultaneously.