Kramer: KDS-EN4 HD Video Streamer Decoder
- High–performance, real–time HD video/audio over standard 100/1000Mb network
- AVC Support — H.264/MPEG–4 & AAC codecs
- Open Encoding — Enables software decoding through VLC® player software
- Streaming Support — Unicast or Multicast through RTSP (Real Time Streaming Protocol).
KDS−EN4 is an H.264 encoder for HDMI signals of up to 1920x1080p@60Hz. It provides high−quality and fully−featured end−to−end video and audio over IP. KDS−EN4 includes AVC support for H.264/MPEG−4 and AAC codec, open encoding that enables decoding through VLC® player software and unicast or multicast streaming through RTSP.
- High Resolution Video Encoding and Compression — supporting the following resolutions: 1080p@60Hz (on the decoder only), 1080p@30Hz, 720p@60Hz, and 720p@30Hz.
- Maximum Compatibility — Fully standard and compliant H.264/MPEG–4 AVC (Advanced Video Codec) and AAC (Advanced Audio Code) codecs, enable compatibility with other software and hardware encoders. Open encoding enables software decoding through VLC® player software.
- Flexible Audio Support — Embedded HDMI and unbalanced analog stereo line in for both the encoder input and decoder output.
- Standard Ethernet Network Operation — 10/100/1000Mb.
- Selectable Streaming Mode — Unicast or multicast through RTSP (Real Time Streaming Protocol).
- Customizable Recording — Store streaming sessions on a computer or external USB storage appliance.
- Powerful, Versatile and User–friendly Device Management — Manage device operation and settings, using Kramer Network Enterprise Management Platform.
- Flexible Operation — Operate the unit by RS–232 remote control or through the embedded web pages. Control an external device via the RS–232 DATA port.
- Easy Installation — Compact DigiTOOLS® fan–less enclosure for dropped–ceiling mounting, or side–by–side mounting of 3 units in a 1U rack space with the optional rack adapter.
- Education — e–learning applications with multicast live streaming on campus and over the internet.
- Boardroom Enhancements — Sharing content from boardrooms with remote participants.
- Digital Signage — Mass distribution of content to many screens with no limit on distance, for example, in hotels and places of worship.