Kramer: KDS-EN3 H.264 Encoder
The Kramer KDS−EN3 is an H.264 encoder for HDMI signals up to 1080p60. The KDS−EN3 provides unicast (one−to−one) or multicast (one−to−many) streaming to the KDS−DEC3 decoder or computers running VLC© software. KDS−EN3 can also record content to a network drive for later access.
- AVC Support — MPEG–4 using H.264 & AAC codecs.
- Built–in Scaling and Frame Rate Control — For lower bandwidth consumption when distributing over the network.
- Open Encoding — Enable software decoding through VLC® player software.
- Standard Ethernet Network Operation — 10/100/1000Mb.
- Video Support — HDMI.
- Audio Support — HDMI or analog.
- Streaming Support — Unicast and multicast through RTSP (Real Time Streaming Protocol).
- KDS–EN3 Manager Software — Allows remote management of the KDS–EN3 network including auto–detection and discovery of KDS–EN3/KDS–DEC3 units on a subnet.
- Manual & Scheduled Recording — To network storage option on encoders.
- RS–232 Virtualization — From encoder to decoder.
- AV distribution systems with one or more sources and many displays in schools, universities and public venues
- Long–distance transmission of signals using existing wires and infrastructure in corporate offices, government applications
- Advanced applications where functions such as recording, archiving, scaling and more are required