Kramer: KDS-EN2T HDMI over IP Transmitter
- JPEG 2000 compression technology
- Point to point, Multicasting & broadcasting architecture,
- Up to 9 transmitters & 81 receivers
- Size — DigiTOOLS® — Mount 3 units side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–3T rack adapter.
- Audio — E
The KDS-EN2T is an IP-based transmitter for HDMI signals. Using JPEG2000 compression technology, the KDS-EN2T sends a visually lossless HD image with digital stereo over a 1000BaseT LAN to a KDS-EN2R receiver for multicasting, video wall and digital signage applications.
- High Flexibility — Flexible and scalable HDMI 1080p for video broadcasting with Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
- High Scalability — Up to 9 transmitters and more than 81 receivers possible in a video wall system, as well as over 200 receivers from each transmitter in multicasting mode.
- Multicasting and Broadcasting Architecture — Each channel requires about 55Mbps.
- Cost Efficient Infrastructure — Transmits an HDMI signal over one CAT5e/6/7 cable.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Controls — Group ID can be defined either via the built–in DIP–switches or by using the remote utility.
- RS–232 Pass–Thru — Controls the HDMI display from the transmitter side.
- Compact DigiTOOLS® — With a built–in mounting plate for versatile installation.
- Digital signage, retail centers and leisure facilities.
- Transportation hubs, educational facilities and corporate environments.