Kramer: KADS-100 Master KADS Audio Controller
- Output — Up to 8 speakers per branch (99 total) in a daisy chain.
- 10 Presets
- Control — Ethernet, IR & Bidirectional RS–232 & built–in web server
- System Range — Up to 30m (100ft) between speakers, total range 240m (800ft) per branch.
- Size — Standard 19" (1U). Rack "ears" included.
- Audio — U/D
The KADS−100 (Kramer Audio Distribution System) is a master audio controller for use with multiple, remote, active KADS−1 and KADS−2 speakers. It features eight unbalanced mono audio inputs, one S/PDIF digital stereo audio input, and one USB connector for mass−storage devices. RS−232 data and commands flow bidirectionally allowing remote status requests and control of the speakers.
The KADS system runs power and eight audio channels over a single standard speaker cable. It supports up to 99 speakers in a system with equalization and gain control on each speaker.
- High–Resolution Audio Support.
- Highly Flexible Layout Options — Supports up to 8 speakers per branch) in a daisy chain. Additional branches (up to 99 speakers) require KADS–2 branching speakers with additional power supplies.
- Eight Logical Audio Channels — Each input can be assigned to one or more KADS speakers.
- Ten Presets — For storing commonly used configurations.
- Bidirectional RS–232 — RS–232 data and commands flow bidirectionally allowing remote status requests and control of up to eight daisy–chained KADS–1 speakers on a single standard speaker cable.
- USB — USB–A for Mass Storage & USB–C Mini for Firmware upgrade.
- Control — RS–232, Ethernet (built–in web server) & IR. Each speaker: Input source, volume, base, mid–range plus mic gain/delay.
- System Range — Up to 30m (100ft) between speakers, total range 240m (800ft). Longer ranges require additional power supplies for KADS–2 branching speakers.
- Built–In Ethernet Web Server.
- Presentation and multimedia applications
- Long–range audio distribution for schools, hospitals, stores and security applications