Kramer: K424F 4 Port High Security Dual-display KVM Combiner with scaling, USB PS/2 keyboard & mouse, DVI-D s...
- Biometric/Smart–Card Reader Support
- Highest Security by Design
- Audio — U
The K424F is a secure 4−port dual display DVI−D KVM combiner that allows secure, simultaneous work and interaction with up to four computers. It is an essential tool for heavy−duty users challenged by frequent switching between isolated networks. The K424F integrates up to four isolated sources at different security levels into two large displays. For enhanced security, a USB user authentication port (DPP) connects to a smart card or biometric reader. This requires the insertion of a physical authentication card or identification of a fingerprint to access the various computers/networks.
- Dual DVI–D Display Support — Supports two DVI–D displays. In scale mode, the active channel is displayed on the main display while the other three channels are scaled and displayed on the secondary display.
- Heavy–Duty User Convenience — Works constantly and monitors multiple channels, no channel switching required.
- Advanced Viewing Technology — View up to four simultaneous networks in real–time through a pixel–by–pixel video image; no quality loss, latency, reduced colors, dropped frames or artifacts.
- Advanced Scaling Function — Allows user scaling of video source x50% and x25% to assure an optimized monitoring and working experience.
- Biometric/Smart–Card Reader Support — A special secured port (DPP) for smart–card/biometric reader, with patented freeze function, supports user authentication across multiple isolated networks.
- Future–Proof — Supports the latest keyboards, mice and all operating systems.
- Highest Security by Design — Common Criteria EAL 4+ approved, compatible with NIAP security requirements.
- Hardware–Based Peripheral Isolation — No dependency on firmware or software, all firmware on ROM (Read Only Memory), no keyboard buffering or memory.
- Unidirectional Optical Data Diodes — Assures USB peripheral isolation, data flows from devices to host only.
- Peripheral Security — Full USB device filtering to assure support for keyboard and mouse only.
- Active Anti Tampering System — Always–on with 10 years battery, holographic tampering evident labels. Built–in keylock.
- High–security organizations
- Government agencies
- Financial institutions
- Any other organization that handles sensitive and confidential information