Kramer: K304 4 Port High Security KM Switch, USB PS/2 keyboard & mouse, Audio out, Active anti-tampering, F...
- Virtual Display Technology (VDT)
- Highest Security by Design
- Audio — U
The K304 is a secure 4−port KM switch. It allows an easy yet secure sharing of keyboard and mouse between four different security−level sources/computers. K304 provides the highest possible isolation between four connected computers.
HSL Virtual Display Technology (VDT) switches the K304 seamlessly between computers once the mouse cursor crosses display borders. The K304 works smoothly with all operating systems, from Microsoft to Linux and Apple with no need for software installation.
- Virtual Display Technology (VDT) — Seamless keyboard, mouse and audio switching between computers once mouse cursor crosses display borders.
- Display Configurations — Arrives with a predefined preset of display configurations for ease of use. In addition, HSL VDT application allows administrators to configure any desired display configuration required.
- Multiple–Head Support — Can be easily configured to support dual/triple/multiple displays through HSL VDT application.
- OS Independent — Support for all Microsoft OS, Linux and Apple with no need for SW installation
- Highest Security by Design — Common Criteria EAL 4+ approved, compatible with NIAP security requirements.
- Hardware–Based Peripheral Isolation — No dependency on firmware or software, all firmware on ROM (Read Only Memory), no keyboard buffering or memory.
- Unidirectional Optical Data Diodes — Assures USB peripheral isolation, data flows from devices to host only.
- Peripheral Security — Full USB device filtering to assure support for keyboard and mouse only.
- Active Anti–Tampering System — Always–on with 10 years battery, holographic tampering evident labels.
- High–security organizations
- Government agencies
- Financial institutions
- Any other organization that handles sensitive and confidential information