Kramer: HVS100I KVM and Analog Audio Isolator
£209.00 (ex VAT)
£250.80 (inc VAT)
- Highest Security by Design
- Audio — U
The HVS100I secure isolator offers the highest possible separation between a source computer and its DVI−I video and analog audio to prevent any potential data leakage between the source and the peripheral equipment.
- Highest Security by Design — Designed by an agency to support isolation of large KVM matrix and conference room equipment.
- All Firmware in ROM.
- Analog Audio Data Diode — Prevents abuse of the audio out channel sending data back to the computer.
- Display Plug & Play (EDID) Protection — Leakage prevention through patented emulated technology, signaling attacks prevented by design, fully functional DDC/EDID.
- Tamper Evident Label — Provides clear visual indication of product tampering or opening.
- Wide Range of Video Standard Support — DVI–I dual–link interface can be used for VGA, DVI–D and HDMI.
- Mouse & Keyboard Isolation.
- Active Anti–Tampering — Always–on active anti–tampering with 10–year battery.
- High–security organizations
- Government agencies
- Financial institutions
- Any other organization that handles sensitive and confidential information
VIDEO STANDARDS SUPPORTED