Kramer: HD15 to HD15 (M-F)
- Lengths — 3–100ft (0.9–30.5m)
Kramer’s C−GM/GF computer graphics video cable is a high−performance cable with molded 15−pin HD connectors on both ends. It is used for connecting computer graphics video signals between computers or video scalers and plasma, LCD or other popular display technologies.
- Quality Construction — High–resolution 26 gauge mini coax for video.
- Easy Installation — Pre–terminated with molded 15–pin HD connectors, gold plated pins and thumbscrews for easy connection.
- Varied Selection of Lengths — Available in versions of 3 to 100ft (0.9 to 30.5m).
- Cable Specs — See Kramer BC–3X2T7S for detailed cable specs.