Kramer: HD15 (M) to Pre-cut Strip/Tinned
- Lengths — 6–150ft (1.8–45.7m)
- Audio — N/A
Kramer's C−GM/xl cable offers the highest possible performance and a new configuration designed to give installers and users a new level of convenience and aesthetics. It is ideal for any application requiring no−compromise quality and performance in a VGA cable.
- Quality Construction — Molded male 15–pin HD connector installed on one end, and the corresponding RGBHV coaxes exposed, prestripped and tinned at the other end. Includes two additional wires to connect pins 12 and 15 for EDID support.
- Easy Installation — Pre–stripped and tinned conductors at the bare end provide the easiest possible installation of a 15–pin HD connector, or to the rear of a Kramer wall plate with terminal blocks. For typical 5 BNC installation, just cut and prepare the coaxes as usual for crimp or compression connectors on 26/28AWG mini coax.
- Varied Selection of Lengths — Available in versions of 6 to 150ft (1.8 to 45.7m).
- Cable Specs — See Kramer BC–5X26 for detailed cable specs.