Kramer: HD15 (F) to 5 BNC (M)
- Lengths — 1–25ft (0.3–7.6m)
- Audio — N/A
Kramer’s C−GF/5BM graphics video breakout cable is constructed of 5 mini coax cables with a molded 15−pin HD (M or F) on one end and 5 BNC (M or F) on the other. It converts between the two most common cabling formats used for routing computer graphic video signals, 15−pin HD, and 5 BNC.
- Quality Construction — Constructed using Kramer BC–5X high resolution mini coax cable, terminated with molded 15–pin HD connector on one end and 75Ω BNC connectors on the other.
- Easy Installation — Models 6ft or longer have an 18in (460mm) long spread at the 5 BNC end to fit large routers/switchers such as the Sierra Pro 32 series.
- Cable Specs — See Kramer BC–5X for detailed cable specs.
- Varied Selection of Lengths — 0.5 to 100ft (0.2 to 30.5m).