Kramer: FC-174 4 channel 4K 60Hz 4:4:4/4:2:0 HDCP 2:2/HDCP1 1: 4 converter
- Compatibility between HDCP 1.4 and HDCP 2.2
- Enables 4K60 4:4:4 to 4K60 4:2:0 Chroma Sampling Reduction
- EDID Management
- HDMI Extender
- Pattern Generator
- Size — MegaTOOLS® — Mount 2 units side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–T2B rack adapter.
FC−174 is a versatile HDMI 4K@60Hz (4:4:4/4:2:0) multi−channel converter tool. FC−174 can convert up to four inputs/outputs from 4:4:4 to 4:2:0 color sampling and offers EDID management via a user−friendly software application. It also enables interoperability between HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4 systems for up to 4 HDMI sources simultaneously. FC−174 acts as an HDMI extender that equalizes and reclocks TMDS data before re−transmitting, thus increasing the HDMI cable range from each of the 4 outputs.
- Max. Resolution — 4K@60Hz (4:4:4).
- HDMI Compliance — HDMI 1.4 and 2.0.
- HDCP Compliance — HDCP 1.4 and 2.2
- Kramer Equalization & re–Klocking™ Technology — Rebuilds the digital signal integrity to travel longer distances.
- Selectable EDID Options — Default (internal), external (sink) or user–defined.
- Independent Pattern Generators on Each Output — Displays a variety of patterns and resolutions.
- User Friendly Control — OSD menu via front–panel buttons.
- Convenient USB Port — For application control and upgrading firmware.