Kramer: FC-17 4K 60Hz 4:4:4/4:2:0 HDCP 2:2/HDCP 1: 4 converter
- Compatibility between HDCP 1.4 and HDCP 2.2
- Allows 4K60 4:4:4 to 4K60 4:2:0 chroma sampling reduction
- EDID management
- Size — DigiTOOLS® — Mount 3 units side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–3T rack adapter.
FC−17 is a versatile HDMI 4K@60Hz (4:4:4/4:2:0) converter tool. FC−17 can convert from 4:4:4 to 4:2:0 color sampling and offers EDID management via a user−friendly Windows application. It also enables inter−operability between HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4 systems. FC−17 acts as an HDMI extender that equalizes and reclocks TMDS data before re−transmitting, thus increasing the HDMI cable range from the output.
- Max. Resolution — 4K@60Hz (4:4:4).
- HDMI Support — Up to HDMI 2.0.
- HDCP 1.4 & 2.2 Compliant.
- HDMI Embedded Audio.
- Kramer Equalization & re–Klocking™ Technology — Rebuilds the digital signal integrity to travel longer distances.
- EDID Options — Via DIP–switch setup: default (internal), external (sink) or user–defined.
- LED Status Display.
- USB Port — For application control and upgrading firmware.
- Conversion between different HDMI and HDCP compliant devices