Kramer: FC-132ETH 33x9 Serial/Data Router
- 32 Bidirectional RS–232 output ports
- 1 Bidirectional RS–485 or RS–232 output port
- 8 Bidirectional RS–232 input ports
- 4 panel buttons and LCD display for ports switching control
- 1 panel button for switching take or lock control
- 1 Bidirectional RS–232 control port
- 1 Ethernet control port
- Built–in control and support Web pages
- Supported by: Kramer Control, K–Touch and K–Config
The FC−132ETH is an advanced Ethernet control gateway and serial communication matrix, capable of plug and play deployment over a customer Ethernet LAN. Serving as an advanced serial communication matrix, the FC−132ETH has 32 RS−232 and one RS−232/RS−485 output ports. Serial communication data is switchable to one or more of the eight RS−232 input ports. This can be done according to local control of panel buttons or RS−232 control port, or remote control via Ethernet port control protocol or web−page browsing. Depending on matrix routing, one−to−one bidirectional or one−to−many unidirectional serial switched communication is supported. Serving as a control gateway, FC−132ETH is capable of remote bidirectional control of customer−controlled devices serially connected to its 32 RS−232 and one RS−232/RS−485 input ports. Multiple control clients can be IP−connected to the FC−132ETH control gateway for concurrent control of two RS−232 or RS−485 controllable devices, such as AV scalers, video displays, and audio amplifiers.
- 1 RS–485 or RS–232 Selectable Bi–directional Output Port — Controls a device via bi–directional serial control protocols.
- 32 Bidirectional RS–232 Output Ports — Control a device via bi–directional serial control protocols.
- 8 Bidirectional RS–232 Input Ports — Switchable serial communication to one or more of the serial input ports.
- 4 Panel Buttons & LCD Display — Local panel control of serial matrix ports switching.
- 1 Panel Take / Lock Button — Local panel switching control or tampering prevention.
- 1 Bidirectional RS–232 Control Port — Local protocol–based switching control port.
- 1 Ethernet Control Port — Remote protocol–based control portץ
- Built–in Web Pages — Remote browser–based control and support.
- Simultaneous IP Control Communication — With up to 40 IP control clients.
- Mini USB Port — For firmware upgrades and local technical services.
- Easy Installation — Plug & play IP auto–setup deployment for simple and cost–reducing installation.
- Remote IP control of serial controlled devices
- K–Touch multi–clients IP room control
- LAN–based expansion of K–Config control system
- Conference room presentations
- Advertising applications
- Rental and staging