Kramer: EU-size RC-63A White Design Frame PSU + Power Cord Label Set Screwdriver
Ships in 3-5 days
- 6 RGB–color, backlit buttons
- Custom labeled, removable button caps
- Analog knob for volume control
- SummitView™ compatible
- 2 KNET™ ports
- 1 bidirectional RS–232 port
- 1 IR emitter port
- 2 relay ports
- 1 IR sensor for learning
- Mounts in standard 2 gang EU, UK, or US wall junction boxes
- Supported by: K–Config Only
The RC−63A is a 6−button control keypad. Connected over KNET™ to master room controller, and auxiliary keypads for remote keypad control, it can serve either as a standalone room controller or part of SummitView™ system. The RC−63A is ideal for classrooms and meeting rooms, for convenient control of their multimedia devices and other room facilities such as screens and shades.
- Back Lit & Label Capable Buttons — 6 RGB–color, tactile feedback, backlit buttons. Buttons are grouped in 2 groups, 4 buttons in ‘SOURCES’ group, and 2 buttons in ‘DISPLAY’ group.
- Custom Labeled, Removable Button Caps.
- Analog Knob — Controls volume adjustments via bi–directional rotating 10V–range knob.
- 2 K–NET™ Connectors — Connects to master room controller, and auxiliary keypads for remote keypad control.
- K–NET™ Single Link Connection — Provides a single keypad link cable–connectivity, carrying both power and keypad control communication information.
- RS–232 Control Port — Controls a device via serial control protocols.
- IR Emitter Control Port — Controls a device via IR control protocols.
- Relay Control Port — Controls a device via relay contact closure.
- IR Sensor Port — Learns commands from IR remotes.
- Program Control — Program configuration with Kramer K–Config software.
- Keypad Lock–Out — Option for tampering prevention by locking and unlocking of the keypad buttons.
- Mini USB Port — For uploading configuration files, setting the K–NET™ ID number, and powering the device during configuration.
- Mounting — In–wall, in standard 2 gang EU, UK, and US wall junction boxes.
- Easy Installation — Fits standard in–wall boxes for simple and cost–reducing installation.
- Control in presentation and conference room systems, board rooms and auditoriums.