Kramer: Ethernet to RS-232 and IR Controller
- 2 Bidirectional RS–232 ports
- 4 IR emitter ports
- 1 IR sensor for learning
- 1 Ethernet port
- PoE powering
- Built–in control & support web pages
- Supported by: Kramer Control, K–Touch and K–Config
The FC−26 is a PoE−powered control gateway, capable of plug and play deployment over a customer Ethernet LAN for remote control of customer controlled devices via bidirectional RS−232 and IR control connections. Multiple control clients can be IP−connected to the FC−26 control gateway for concurrent control of two RS−232 and four IR controllable devices, such as AV scalers, video displays, audio amplifiers, and DVD players.
- 2 RS–232 Bidirectional Control Ports — Control a device via bidirectional serial control protocols.
- 4 IR Emitter Control Ports — Control a device via IR control protocols.
- 1 Ethernet Control Port — Remote protocol–based control port.
- Built–in Web Pages — Remote browser–based control and support.
- Simultaneous IP Control Communication — With up to 40 IP control clients.
- IR Sensor Port — Learns commands from IR remotes.
- Mini USB Port — For firmware upgrades and local technical services.
- PoE Support — Per IEEE 802.3af standard.
- Easy Installation — Single Ethernet cable wires for communication and PoE powering, and plug & play IP auto–setup deployment for simple and cost–reducing installation.
- Remote IP control of RS–232 and IR controlled devices
- K–Touch multi–clients IP room control
- LAN–based expansion of K–Config control system