Kramer: Dual-Head KVM Switch 8-port DP w/fUSB
- Copy & Paste Between Computers
- Extended/Duplicated Display Support
- Multi Monitor Support
- Super Speed USB 3.0 Port
- Express USB Charging.
DK82PU−N is a dual head 8−port, 4K30 UHD DisplayPort KVM switch. It enables users to share peripherals − keyboard, video, mouse, audio, and USB between eight different networks/computers. It also enables assigning a USB port to a specific computer while switching other peripherals, such as when a USB smart card reader must remain mapped to a certain computer.
- 4K30 UHD Resolution — Supports resolutions up to 3840×2160 @30Hz.
- Extended/Duplicated Display Support — Enables switching keyboard, mouse and up to 2 displays (either extended or duplicated) between computers.
- Multi Display Support — Change to KM mode to enable switching keyboard and mouse control between computers, when each computer is connected to up to 4 displays (either extended or duplicated).
- Smooth Switching Between Computers (Virtual Display Technology) — Automatically switch all peripheral control from one computer to another by dragging the cursor between each computer’s display border.
- Versatile and Flexible — Configurable as a KVM switch (default) for sharing a display, keyboard and mouse between connected computers, or KM switch for sharing keyboard and mouse and simultaneously working on multiple computers connected to separate displays.
- Copy & Paste — Transfer text and files between all the computers that are connected to the KVM switch (no network connection is needed between parties). Use standard copy and paste keyboard key combinations (CTRL+C / CTRL+V) or context–menu commands.
- Super Speed USB 3.0 Port — Transfer data and files between peripherals and computers USB 3.0 Super Speed rates through the KVM switch USB 3.0 ports.
- Express USB Charging — Rapidly charge USB devices connected to the high–power USB ports.
- Freeze USB — Assign the USB port to a specific computer while switching the keyboard, video, mouse and audi peripherals between other computers. Useful when a USB device such as a disk–on–key must remain mapped to a certain computer, while the user is working on another computer.
- Freeze Audio — Assign the audio port to a specific computer while switching the keyboard, video, mouse and USB peripherals between other computers. Useful for scenarios where a user has to listen to audio originating from one computer while working on another computer.
- Government agencies
- Financial institutions