Kramer: Dual-Head KVM Switch 4-Port HDMI video, w/fUSB
- Copy & Paste Between Computers
- Extended/Duplicated Display Support
- Multi Monitor Support
- Super Speed USB 3.0 Port
- Express USB Charging.
DK42HU−N is a dual head 4−port, 4K30 UHD HDMI KVM switch. It enables users to share peripherals − keyboard, video, mouse, audio, and USB − between four networks/computers. It also enables assigning a USB port to a specific computer while switching other peripherals, such as when a USB smart card reader must remain mapped to a certain computer.
- 4K30 UHD Resolution — Supports resolutions up to 3840×2160.
- Extended/Duplicated Display Support — Enables switching keyboard, mouse and up to 2 displays (either extended or duplicated) between computers.
- Multi Display Support — Change to KM mode to enable switching keyboard and mouse control between computers, when each computer is connected to up to 4 displays (either extended or duplicated).
- Freeze USB — Assign the USB port to a specific computer while switching the keyboard, video, mouse and audi
peripherals between other computers. Useful when a USB device such as a disk–on–key must remain mapped to a certain computer, while the user is working on another computer.
- Freeze Audio — Assign the audio port to a specific computer while switching the keyboard, video, mouse and USB peripherals between other computers. Useful for scenarios where a user has to listen to audio originating from one computer while working on another computer.
- Super Speed USB 3.0 Port — Transfer data and files between peripherals and computers USB 3.0 Super Speed rates through the KVM switch USB 3.0 ports.
- Express USB Charging — Rapidly charge USB devices connected to the high–power USB ports.
- Government agencies
- Financial institutions