Kramer: DIP-31M 4K 60Hz HDMI & Computer Graphics Auto Switcher c/w control
- Simple remote configuring & management via Kramer Network
- No programming required
- Minimal user intervention
- Save meeting prep time & prevent human error before presentations
- Size — MegaTOOLS® — Mount 2 units side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–T2B rack adapter.
- Audio — U/E
The DIP-31M is a 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) automatic switcher for HDMI, VGA, Ethernet, data and unbalanced audio signals. It provides full room automation and personalization including control of lights, screens, shades and many other exciting options. It supports various modes of input selection and transmits the signal via HDMI cable to a compatible receiver (for example the VS-62H or a display/projector). The device is a Step-in commander when connected to a matrix switcher that supports Step-in over HDMI such as the VS-62H. It also features RS-232 commands to support monitor/projector on/off.
- Powerful Room Automation — Web pages control automation of room lights, shades and devices.
- Max. Resolution — 4K@60Hz (4:2:0)and WUXGA.
- Max. Data Rate — 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel).
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant — With sources that support HDCP repeater mode.
- HDMI Support — Deep Color, x.v.Color™ and 3D.
- Automatic Live Input Detection — Based on video clock presence.
- Automatic Input Selection — Based on priority selection or last connected input.
- Manual Input Selection.
- Step–in Support.
- Automatic Analog Audio Detection & Embedding.
- Convenient Control — Via Kramer Protocol 3000 and embedded Web pages over a LAN.
- RS–232 Command Support.
- I–EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ — Intelligent EDID handling & processing algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI systems.
- Small — mid–sized meeting rooms with minimal user intervention
- Small — mid–sized rental meeting/conference rooms
- Display systems requiring simple, automatic input selection
- Multimedia and presentation source selection
- Small study rooms in schools/universities
- Small conference rooms in hotels
- Small conclave/huddle rooms