Kramer: CAT 6A U/UTP LSHF Bulk LAN cable - Yellow 305m
- CAT 6A U/UTP
- 23AWG solid bare copper
- With rip cord & cross filler
Kramer’s BCLS−31 is a high−performance CAT6A U/UTP cable designed for IT, LAN and Ethernet installations. It is constructed with four pairs of 23AWG solid bare copper conductors with a cross filler in an LSZH jacket with internal rip cord and sequential markings every meter and packed on a fumigated plywood reel. The unique zigzag jacket design provides excellent performance of “six around one” bundle transmission. BCLS−31 cable exceeds CAT 6A specifications to provide additional performance and bandwidth beyond the basic standard.
- High–Performance Single Cable Transmission.
- Zigzag Jacket Design — Provides excellent performance of six around one bundle transmission.
- Round & Smooth Jacket without Twisted Stripe.
- High–Quality Safety Properties.
- Sweep Frequency up to 650MHz.
- Length — Available in wooden drums of 500m (1640ft).
- Structure cabling for horizontal and building backbone cable
- IT, LAN and Ethernet installations
- Ideal for 10GbE and and legacy speeds applications
- IEEE 802.3af (PoE) / IEEE 802.3at (PoE+)