Kramer: CAT 6A F/UTP LSHF Bulk LAN cable - Orange 500m
- CAT 6A F/UTP
- 23AWG solid bare copper
- Cross filler
- Overall metal foil screen with drain wire
Kramer's BCLS−33 is a high−performance CAT 6A F/UTP cable designed for IT, LAN and Ethernet installations. It is constructed with 23AWG solid bare copper conductors with a cross filler and overall metal foil screen with a drain wire. It is enclosed in an LSZH jacket with sequential markings every meter and packed on a fumigated plywood reel. BCLS−33 cable exceeds CAT 6A specifications to provide additional performance and bandwidth beyond the basic standard.
- High–Performance Transmission.
- High–Quality Safety Properties.
- Sweep Frequency up to 650MHz.
- Length — Available in length of 500m (1640ft).
- Structure cabling for horizontal and building backbone cable
- IT, LAN and Ethernet installations
- Ideal for 10GbE and and legacy speeds applications
- IEEE 802.3af (PoE) / IEEE 802.3at (PoE+)