Kramer: CAT 6 U/UTP LSHF Bulk LAN cable - Green 305m
- CAT 6 U/UTP
- 23AWG solid bare copper
- With rip cord & cross filler
Kramer’s BCLS−21 is a high−performance CAT 6 U/UTP cable designed for IT, LAN and Ethernet installations. It is constructed with four pairs of 23AWG solid bare copper conductors with a cross filler. It is enclosed in an LSZH jacket with internal rip cord and sequential markings every meter and packed in a Reelex II carton for easy to pull−out. BCLS−21 cable exceeds CAT 6 specifications to provide additional performance and bandwidth beyond the basic standard.
- High–Performance Transmission.
- High–Quality Safety Properties.
- Sweep Frequency up to 600MHz.
- Length — Available in Reelex Cartons of 305m (1000ft).
- Structure cabling for horizontal and building backbone cable
- IT, LAN and Ethernet installations
- IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE–T, 1000BASE–TX and legacy speeds
- CDDI/ATM/Token Ring
- IEEE 802.3af (PoE) / IEEE 802.3at (PoE+)