Kramer: CAT 5E U/UTP LSHF Bulk LAN cable - Grey 305m
- CAT 5E U/UTP
- 24AWG solid bare copper
- With rip cord
Kramer's BCLS−11 is a high−performance CAT 5E U/UTP cable designed for IT, LAN and Ethernet installations. BCLS−11 is constructed with four pairs of 24AWG solid bare copper conductors in an LSZH jacket with internal rip cord and sequential markings every meter. It is packed in a Reelex II carton for easy to pull−out. BCLS−11 exceeds CAT 5E specifications to provide additional performance and bandwidth beyond the basic standard.
- High–Performance Transmission.
- High–Quality Safety Properties.
- Sweep Frequency up to 350 MHz.
- Length — Available in Reelex II Cartons of 305m (1000ft).
- Structure cabling for horizontal and building backbone cable
- IT, LAN and Ethernet installations
- IEEE 802.3u 100BASE–T and legacy speeds
- CDDI/ATM/Token Ring
- IEEE 802.3af (PoE) / IEEE 802.3at (PoE+)