Kramer CAMPUS: Wireless Presentation & Collaboration Solution
- Multi–Person Content Collaboration
- 1024–bit Encryption
- 1080p 60fps video Streaming Playback (using the VIA app Multimedia feature)
- IOS and Android Mirroring
- Windows 10 Operating System
- Third–Party App support — Such as Microsoft Office®, Skype®, GoToMeeting®, Lync®, and WebEx®
- e–Polling — Offer custom e–Polling to users and produce reports
- Audio — Unbalanced
- Audio — U
VIA Campus offers industry leading collaboration and engagement tools that enhance interactive learning in Education and Corporate Training environments as well as supporting general wireless connectivity and collaboration for virtually any environment. From any laptop or mobile device, students, teachers or any in−room meeting participant can view the main display, edit documents together in real time, share any size file, turn the main display into a digital whiteboard, and more. VIA Campus also lets facilitators use e−polling and e−exams to easily and instantly measure how much students & trainees are actually learning. VIA Campus can show up to six user screens on one main display or up to 12 screens on two displays. The solution features iOS mirroring for MacBook, iPad, iPhone, Windows phone, ChromeBook and Android mirroring (Lollipop OS 5.0 or newer). Remote students can easily join the class and collaborate in real time with embedded 3rd−party video conferencing and office apps.
- Wireless Device Connectivity — No dongle needed.
- Windows 10 Operating System.
- 60fps Streaming Multimedia — Share HD wireless video streaming (using the VIA app Multimedia feature).
- Wireless Connection for up to 254 Devices — Utilizing Compatible External Wireless Network.
- iOS, Android, ChromeBook Mirroring.
- Internal Web Browser — Open any browser to display content.
- DHCP Support.
- 4K Support — Present 4K content to compatible 4K displays.
- Streaming Input for the Internal Media Player.
- Cloud–Based File Sharing — Drag and drop files to the internal VIA cloud storage (60GB).
- Whiteboard Support.
- Control — Give a participant control over a presenter’s PC for true collaboration.
- Chat — Send an instant message to another user.
- iCloud Integration.
- View Main Display — View the main display on your own device.
- Third–Party App Support — Like Microsoft Office®, Skype®, GoToMeeting® and WebEx®.
- Icon Shortcuts — On the splash page for 3rd party applications.
- e–Polling — Offer custom e–Polling to users and produce reports.
- eSATA Drive for External Storage.
- Seamless VSM Integration — With VIA Site Management (VSM) software & the VIA Pad.
- Multilingual Support — Experience VIA in your language.
- Warranty — 3 years on hardware, 1 year on software.
- College and university classrooms
- Corporate and university training rooms